ABOUT SOUTH ASIAN JUMP ROPE FEDERATION
South Asian Jump Rope Federation is a South Asian governing body which is working in a direction to promote the sport of Jump Rope. In order to upgrade the level of skills and render the proper education to coaches, jumpers, judges and other stake holders, SAJRF is continuously organizing workshops, Double Dutch Contest, South Asian Jump Rope Championship etc. SAJRF boards creates and administer action plans, develops policies and procedure, acknowledge the need and requirement of its own affiliates. SAJRF members unify to give the strength and allow the talent of every stakeholder to be used to full potential by sharing the responsibilities. SAJRF is accelerating its work by allocating the resources and keep itself updated both technically as well as technologically by adopting advanced scoring system which facilitates judging.
SAJRF as an organization have implemented flexible work display, open communication & greater receptiveness to vibrant environment. SAJRF sets the ethical standard & the tasks are divided into separate jobs. The Administration department looks all the managerial, administrative, executive points of observation while the technical department looks after every technical phase & working incessantly to perk up the level of the skills of both jumper as well as the coaches. It always appeases to see the enthusiasm, devotion, determination & sportsmanship running through veins in almost every jumper to acquire momentum. SAJRF stakeholders believe that action speaks louder than words. In order to add a golden feather in our Cap’s SAJRF is continuously working to promote the sport of jump rope & act as Abettor.
SAJRF has the mission to improve, control, consummate, regulate, encourage, supervise and expand the sport of Jump Rope in the territory of Asia, in the light of impartiality through unifying, planning, organizing, marketing and promotional activities aimed at developing Jump Rope as a major sport in all over the South Asia.
In order to achieve this goal SAJRF has divided its Affiliates into different zones. By this it is not only going to spread the sport of jump rope likes wildfire but also it will give the opportunity to stakeholders i.e. jumpers, coaches etc. to test their respective skipping skills at different level of Jump Rope Championships.
Title of Event
South Asian Jump Rope Championship – 2018
HOST: Nepal Jump Rope Federation
AUSPICES: South Asian Jump Rope Federation
Asia & Pacific Jump Rope Federation
|ARRIVAL @ KATHMANDU||28. MAY. 2018|
|ARRIVAL||28. MAY. 2018|
|SOUTH ASIAN JUMP ROPE CHAMPIONSHIP||29, MAY 2018|
|SOUTH ASIAN JUMP ROPE CHAMPIONSHIP||30 MAY, 2018|
|DEPARTURE||31. MAY, 2018|
- Location: ROSEBUD HOTEL & RESORT, THAMEL, CHHETRAPATI – 17, KATHMANDU, NEPAL
- Phone: (+977) 5137058, 5137017
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENCY EXCHANGE & MONEY
Nepalese Rupees are found in denominations of 1000, 500, 250, 100, 50, 25, 20, 10, 5, 2 and 1.
Tribhuvan International Airport is an international airport in Kathmandu, Nepal. The airport is about six kilometres from the city centre, in the Kathmandu valley
Address: Ring Rd, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Elevation: 1,338 m
The events for the South Asian Jump Rope Championship – 2018 (Men & Women) are
Individual ‘Masters Championship’
- Single Rope Speed 30 second (1 x 30 Second)
- Single Rope Endurance 3 minute (1 x 3 Minutes)
- Single Rope Double Under 30 second(1 x 30 Second)
- Single Rope Triple Under Event
- Single Rope Freestyle Event (1 x 60 – 75 seconds)
- Single Rope Speed & Double Under Relay (4 x 30 Second)
- Double Dutch Speed Relay (3 x 1 minute)
- Double Dutch Single Freestyle Event (3 x 60 – 75 seconds)
- Single Rope Pairs Wheel Freestyle Event (2 x 60 – 75 seconds)
- Single Rope Team Freestyle Event (4 x 60 – 75 seconds)
A JUMPER IS ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE ONLY IN TWO EVENTS MAXIMUM.
BOARDING & LODGING
Host Organizing Committee shall provide free lodging or accommodation for the participants (jumpers, Officials etc.) from 28. May, 2018. The venue features sumptuous & delicious catering choices – meals, snacks etc. No food or drinks from outside are allowed at venue.
|28. MAY. 2018||NO||NO||YES|
|29, MAY 2018||YES||YES||YES|
|30 MAY, 2018||YES||YES||YES|
|31. MAY, 2018||YES||NO||NO|
QUALIFICATIONS FOR JUMPERS
- The residence of competitor is the Country of which he / she have permanent residence status. Or someone has resided in for 3 consecutive years otherwise s/he may require (No Objection Certificate) NOC from respective Country i.e. South Asian Nation.
- It is also the responsibility of Coach, Team Manager and State Association to verify the age of competitors.
Note: – There is 2 years disqualification period for all Jumpers/ Officials for submitting false Information
- It is mandatory to bring original passport or Voter ID Card of Above 18 yrs while Adhaar Card is for Below 18 yrs
- It is mandatory to bring Medical Certificate (MC) certified by Doctor
- A Competitor can be member of and compete only one team
- For the South Asian Jump Rope Championship – 2018 Age is determined by Jumper’s age on 31.12.2018 for all events
BELOW 16 YRS
BELOW 18 YRS
ABOVE 18 YRS
All the correspondence shall be sent to following
JUMP ROPE FEDERATION OF INDIA
B – 70, LAL BAGH, LONI,
GHAZIABAD, PIN – 201102,
UTTAR PRADESH, INDIA
You can also contact to key persons
|1.||MRS. SUNITA JOSHI||EVENT SECRETARY||+91- 931-228-5463|
|2.||MD. ARSHAD||TECHNICAL DIRECTOR||+91-935-091-2280|