The JRFI’S Drawing Contest is designed to encourage Indian Jumpers to use their creativity to create their own interpretation of the Jump Rope. JRFI will choose the winning entries, and prizes will be awarded
CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest begins on JUNE 1st, 2020 12:00pm Indian Standard Time (IST) Zone in India and ends on JUNE 30th, 2019, 10:00pm Indian Standard Time (IST) Zone. (All dates are subject to change)
Drawing that are being sent through mail/courier should reach the mailing address within 3 working days post the deadline in order to have been submitted within the Contest Period.
HOW TO ENTER:
- To submit an entry via the digital platform you can whatsapp your art at +91-9599-932-825 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can tag us on Twitter (Twitter Handle: jump_rope_india) or JRFI’s Facebook page (page link: https://www.facebook.com/jumpropefederationofindia/ )
- To submit an entry in hard-copy form, the entry must be mailed in an envelope (packaged carefully so it won’t be damaged) with proper postage affixed, to the following mailing addresses: JUMP ROPE FEDERATION OF INDIA, B-70, LAL BAGH, LONI, GHAZIABAD, UTTAR PRADESH – 201102
Entries received after deadline will be disqualified.
LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER JUMPER. Subsequent entries will be disqualified.
REQUIREMENTS. The drawing and supporting statements must meet the following criteria:
- They must not be derogatory, offensive, threatening, defamatory, disparaging, libellous or contain any content that is inappropriate, indecent, sexual, profane, tortuous, slanderous, discriminatory in any way, or that promotes hatred or harm against any group or person or otherwise does not comply with the theme and spirit of the Contest.
- They must not contain any content, material or element that displays any third party advertising, slogan, logo, trademark, representation of characters indicating sponsorship or endorsement by a third party.
- They cannot contain any content, element, or material that violates a third party’s publicity, privacy or intellectual property rights.
JUDGING AND SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Each Drawing will be evaluated and scored based on the following “Criteria”:
- Artistic merit – drawing skills and use of colour;
- Creativity and originality – considering the representation of the Contest theme
A group of 10 Finalists will be announced based on a selection by a panel consisting of independent judges, based on which DRAWING they think are the best representations of the theme
The 10 Finalists will be notified directly on or after 5th JULY 2020.