JRFI QUALIFYING GUIDELINE FOR WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS 2020, OTTAWA, CANADA (5 – 14, JULY, 2020)
|S. NO.||EVENT||QUALIFYING SCORE|
|1.||SINGLE ROPE SPEED 1 X 30 SEC||BOYS||86|
|2.||SINGLE ROPE ENDURANCE 1 X 180 SEC.||BOYS||432|
|3.||SINGLE ROPE DOUBLE UNDER 1 X 30 SEC.||BOYS||82|
|4.||SINGLE ROPE TRIPLES||BOYS||90|
|5.||DOUBLE DUTCH SPEED RELAY||BOYS||206|
The 2020 World Championships will include the following minimum jumpers per competitions:
- World Championships (WC) 3 jumpers/teams
- Junior World Championships (JWC) 3 jumpers/teams
- Open Tournament (OT) 3 jumpers/teams
- Double Dutch Contest (DDC) TO BE DECIDED
JRFI QUALIFICATION GUIDELINES FOR SELECTION OF INDIAN TEAMS
Jump Rope Federation of India (JRFI) is the apex body for controlling, promoting and managing sport of Jump Rope in India and is affiliated to the IJRU, AJRU. JRFI is responsible to select and control the Indian Jump Rope Contingent for the World Championship
RULES & REGULATIONS FOR SELECTION FOR WORLD JUNIOR JUMP ROPE CHAMPIONSHIPS-2020, OTTAWA, CANADA
1) 16th Junior National Jump Rope Championship-2019 to be held from 26 – 31, December 2019 in Manipur will be the final selection trials for the WORLD JUNIOR JUMP ROPE CHAMPIONSHIPS-2020, OTTAWA, CANADA.
2) It is mandatory for ALL the jumpers to participate and achieve Qualification Standards set by JRFI to be considered for selection in Indian team for World Jump Rope Championships 2020.
3) Due to specified reasons, JRFI may exempt selected ELITE athletes from participation based on advice of JRFI Experts/Coaches/Selection Committee. Such athletes will be eligible for selection in the Indian team subject to final decision of JRFI Selection Committee.
4) An athlete may not be able to travel to Ottawa, Canada for World Junior Jump Rope Championships 2020 with Indian team even after achieving Qualification Standards and selected by Selection Committee if he/she is not accredited by IJRU. Last date for sending such details to JRFI is given in timeline mentioned below
5) If none of the athletes achieve the Qualification Standard in a particular event as mentioned in the Qualifying Guidelines chart attached, the Selection Committee may select the best athlete if there are chances/probability of winning a medal in that particular event.
6) Once selected, until the World Junior Jump Rope Championships 2020 athletes are required to immediately report any injury, illness, or change in training status that could affect their ability to compete at their highest level. Failure to properly report injury or illness prior to the event may result in the athlete being removed from the team.
|1 Oct. 19, Tuesday||Start of the qualification period|
|3 Dec. 2019, Tuesday||Preliminary Entries deadline|
|3 Dec. 2019, Tuesday||Deadline for submitting names of unqualified athletes|
|24 Dec. 2019, Tuesday||End of qualification period for all events|
|29 Dec. 2019, Sunday||Confirmation of jumpers qualified through Top Performance Lists|